Want to link to Free-genealogy.co.uk? Send an email HERE with your website URL. Don't forget to link back! (Due to amount of emails this could take a couple of weeks)
SITE LISTINGS >> Lineages and Surnames
Click the first name of your surname:
A, B, C, D, E, F, G ,H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, Y, Z
- Howells - researching Aris, Cartwright, Dougherty, Douglas, Dunsford, Frederick, Goheen, Hamilton, Howells, Ingel/Engle/Engel, Knox, Sanderlin...
- Harrold - also including research on Turner, Kelley, and McFarland Families.
- Hakim - sons and daughters of the tribe of Levi. The Spanish Inquisition and its hardships forced them to emigrate from Spain.
- Halsema - includes maps, photos, and genealogy.
- Harlan / Harland - includes documents, history, genealogy data, tours, reunions, and more.
- Hillpot - based on various Bucks County, PA families. Includes Hillpot, Strouse, and Overpeck.
- Hoey - focusing on ancestors from Ireland, Metzenseifen, Italy, and Germany.
- Hadfield - features births, deaths, and marriages as recorded by the General Register Office of England and Wales.
- Hartley - includes origins and history of the surname, hall of fame, forum, and more.
- Haines (1)
- Hildreth - site of the Hildreth Family Association.
- Hemingway (1)
- Henderson (3)
- Hanson-Allen - English families that migrated in the 1860s. Providing details of the descendants of two sibling intermarriages living in Fort Myers, Florida, and Wanganui-Manawatu, New Zealand.
- Hogben - genealogy, history, and family tree information.
- Hodge - Contains info on Hodge, Carter, Chastain, Hamilton, Hopkins and other related families.
- Haberman / Lindsay - other surnames included are: Dworsky, Altum, Allen, Caton, Carter, Dodson, Hallamek, Mcbride, Speer, and Springs.
- Hosselkus - genealogy and information.
- Hart (3)
- Hoag - family genealogy.
- Holten - traces Cornish lineage. Other names include Holten, Coe, Rendle, George, Rowett, Minards, Perry, Hubbard, and Bosua.
- Hilbun - devoted to the Hilbuns who have lived in Laurens County since the 1830s.
- Heppenstall / Hempenstall / Heptonstall - history of the family on both sides of the Atlantic as well as information about Heptonstall Village, West Yorkshire.
- Harvey - monthly newsletter about the Harvey surname.
- Holt (2)
- Harrison (2)
- Hill (2)
- Hebborn - also Hebbourn, Heborne, Hebburn, Hepburn, and Heyborn amongst others.
- Hynes - history, genealogy and links relating to the surname and variations: Hines, Hinds, Hynds, O'Heyne, and etc.
- Hartt - devoted to the descendents of Isaac Hart and Elizabeth Hutchins. Includes letters, obituaries, and information on the evolution of the family name from Hart to Hartt.
- Hall (1)
- Higgins (1)
- Hale (1)
- Howard / Eagle / Manderville - also Miffling and Snook.
- Haring - features information for Rockland County, NY, and Bergen County, NJ, plus records for the family of Clifford Masten Haring.
- Holmes - also Holmes, Sibson, Warnock, Quist, Russell, Hill, Lanning, Ditmars, Waring, Stevens, Williams, Whittlesey, Hempstead, Warren, Johannson, Larson, Beeson, Meneilly, and Mason.
- Hunt - also provides information on the Williams, Warne, Dean, and Foot families.
- Hudson (3)
- Harper (2)
- Hanna, Hannah, Hannay - history of the ancient Scottish family name. Also offering a range of items related to the surname.
- Hardisty / Hardesty - documenting the descendants of William Hardisty of Hampsthwaite, Yorkshire, England, from 1577 to the present.
- Holts of Lancashire - provides information about pedigrees, houses, wills, and more.
- Hamby - provides details for anyone interested in the township of Dodworth near Barnsley, Yorkshire and the history of the Hamby family.
- Hand - This site is located in southern Indiana and contains genealogy information about persons with roots to the Davies, Knox and Martin county areas.
- Haslam - including the surnames Bull, Brown, Bossler, Hutchison, Mister, Webber, Bossler, and Seiders.
- Haddow (2)
- Hoak / Hensley / Bloom - including the surnames: Bloom, Blum, Yohe, Ware, Livingston, Valentine, Todd, Pruneda, Sloppey and Schleppi.
- Hornbeck - alternate spellings include Hornback, Hornbeak, Hernbeck, and others.
- Hinman - traces the descendants of John Hinman and Sgt. Edward Hinman.
- Hughes (3)
- Howell (2)
- Hatfield (2)
- Harmer - the Harmer Family Association is a worldwide, nonprofit organisation of Harmers founded in 1978. We hold an annual reunion in the U.K. and publish a quarterly newsletter.
- Hokanson - genealogy of Bean, Been, Beene, Hokanson, Peek, Sheffield, Trucks, Womack, and related families including photos and links, plus Pilgrim Primitive Baptist Church records from 1833.
- Hooper - for surnames Thompson, Welch, Smith, Merryman, Cooper, and more.
- Hoover / Hover / Huber - newsletter for Hoover researchers and a collection of links to the homepages of researchers for the surname.
- Horan - features family history, picture, crests, related links, and more.
- Hagerman - also researching Dancy, Ferguson, Fraser, Henderson, and Manhard surnames.
- Hayutin - family tree, with pictures.
- Harris (2)
- Hartwells - preserving records, memorials, histories and genealogies.
- Haston - dedicated to the heritage of Revolutionary War veteran Daniel Haston and his children.
- Haefner - researching the Haefner (Hafner in German) line from Marbach, Unterfranken, Bavaria, Germany.
- Hollis - descendants of John Hollis of Great Britain.
- Hemingway Family History Page - these pages contain details of names and dates of those we are researching in our family and it also contains details of the HEM(M)INGWAY One Name Study.
- Havlicek (1)
- Hallman / Rosenberger - including the surnames: Hutchings, Abbott, Runyan, Runyon, Detweiler, Harley, Schlichter, Berson, Gotwals, Smalley, Martin, Howell, Westfall, Shantz, Strome and Bechtel.
- Heasley - family history from the middle 1600's to present.
- Heyman - family tree of my ancestors from Poland, Latvia, Belarus, and Ukraine.
- Hamrick / Hambrick
- Hartford - Norman's quest into his family tree, stuck with Thomas Hartford born Liverpool 1826/1827. Also searching Swainston and Minnikin.
- Hickey - from Tennessee to Georgia to Texas. other names include: Greene, Whigam, Carswell and more.
- Hilton / Helton / Hylton
- Hargadon - also including Hargaden, and Hargedon families.
- Hartwell - photos and letters from 1800s.
- Haynen - other surnames include: Warner, MacDonald, Perry, Ward, Bumgarner, Lyon, and Peters.
- Hazelton / Olin - offers a searchable family tree as well as anecdotes and documents for the surnames Bolzau, Gatke, Ellsaesser, Franklin, and Jasper.
- Holdridge - family history.
- Hagberg / Thornbloom - family lines from Sweden. Also, included are the Johansson and Adreasson lines.
- Halbeisen - devoted to the genealogical research on the progenitors and descendants of Joannes Halbeisen (Halbisen) Born circa 1650.
- Hodgson - one-name society collecting and connecting the surname and variant spellings.
- Hamlyn / Macloed
- Hopkins - also including Ballard, Dunn, Riley, Rielly, and Van Duyne surnames.
- Hanson / Harris - including lines on Oglesby, Perdue, Boggess, Jackman, Halladay, Thetford, Hudgens and others.
- Hecker - features a gedcom, old photos, documents, and genealogy links.
- Horton - traces the family beginning with Barnabas (1600-1680) on Long Island.
- Hue - family 1400 to present - U.K., Germany, Jersey, and Canada.
- Hairston - for the descendants of Peter Hairston, who came to America in the early 1700s.
- Hawkins / Rheude / Robinson - also includes the surnames of Stewart and Van Duzen.
- Hollingsworth - also researching Bingham, Leggett, Hall, Huffman, Wiggins, Watson, Tedeton, Ray, Shell, and others.
- Hedges (1)
- Huff - related surnames: Foss, Dyson, Merrill, Cressey, and Blythe.
- Hinojosa - family tree with names and birthdates.
- Haynie - other surnames include: Brown, Fogelberg, Hall, Haynie, Hendrickson, Holmes, Johnson, Larsson, and more.
- Hoagland / Miller - compilation of birthdates, birthplaces, and more about the families of north central Indiana.
- Honerkamp - collects data on the family history.
- Heineken / Hennekes - traces the origins of the Dutch surname Hennekes from Holland to Germany.
- Hewitt - regarding the family of Stonington, CT and related lines.
- Homeyer - also includes Smuck, McTavish, Bowman, Good and Bergey/Berky/Berge.
- Hyden / Hiden - genealogies, photos, and more.
- Hartsfield - family of the Southeastern United States beginning in colonial North Carolina.
- Hawkins / Jensen - including Cheatham, Hawkins, Jensen, Lupton, Myers, Phillips, Wolf, and Yonally, as well as some Lewis Co. cemetery information.
- Hinds - dedicated to the ancestors and descendants of William H. Hinds.
- Hoffman - including Shragay, Feferberg, Hadran, and Zlotnic surnames.
- Houchin - also including Weipert, Hollister, and Houchin(s).
- Hernley - location for submitting, storing, and retrieving data regarding Hernly, Harnly, and Reece, families.
- Hedden, Benham, - also researching Henson, Belz and Brandt.
- Heffley - information on family members from Berks and Somerset Counties, PA.
- Hornsby / Collier - genealogy and photos.
- Huender - other surnames include: Thomsen, Van Goens, Knuyvink, Wynoldi, Weddelink, Aalbers, Hassels, Jansen, and Gerz.
- Herschbach - traces descendents in the U.S.
- Hillam - offers information about genealogy, message boards for family members to contact each other, and a way to contribute family information.
- Hancocks - English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish surnames.
- Haunreiter - family history and genealogy.
- Hartman - family genealogy including ancestry file, documents, and family photos.
- Haughton - information centre and guestbook.
- Helmer - descendants of Andreas Hallmeyer from 1651 to 2003. Also find Ziegler and Loewenstein in Alsace, Bas-Rhin, Durrenbach, and Dieffenbach-les-Woerth.
- Heckroth - traces Horst's ancestors Heckroth, Dippel, Reuschling, and Henke from Germany.
- Hobler Family Tree - also the Turner and Fursdon families. Includes surname list and name index.
- Hurt - genealogical resource for researchers of the surname.
- Hatchell - information about the name in the U.S., Ireland, and historically.
- Helmuth - traces the family of Samuel E. and Francis J. Anderson Helmuth in Bulloch County, Georgia.
- Huecker / Heacker / Wright - also Jasper and Dunaway. Dedicated to the family which once owned and operated Mineral Hill Hotel in Bean Station, Tennessee.
- Hulme - focuses on the Dukinfield area of Cheshire.
- Holdren - surname genealogical information and exchange.
Having trouble finding your family
history records? Enter your Surname here!
Read news releases and articles concerning the latest Online family records:
Daily News Stories
Search over 600+ Historical Databases
Search for Genealogy records online!
Family Tree Templates
Genealogy Search Tips - review 1
Getting started with Genealogy
The Search Page
Interested in Surnames
Daily Genealogy News
Click to search about:
Additional information about the your Genealogy
Free-Genealogy Links page
Take me Home
Having trouble viewing your family history documents? Click here for FREE samples
(Acrobat Reader Required)