Want to link to Free-genealogy.co.uk? Send an email HERE with your website URL. Don't forget to link back! (Due to amount of emails this could take a couple of weeks)
SITE LISTINGS >> Lineages and Surnames
Click the first name of your surname:
A, B, C, D, E, F, G ,H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, Y, Z
- MacFarlane - for all MacFarlanes of whatever spelling, associated families, and descendants of the clan. Suas leis 'a chlann 'ic Pharlain!
- Malo - dedicated to the worldwide Malo family, including community, history, and directory.
- MacNeil (3)
- Macrae - Clan history and family genealogy with searchable database, and related Scottish history, culture, and current events links.
- MacDougall Society
- Milner - also includes Turner and Dial.
- Morrill - dedicated to the descendants of Abraham and Isaac Morrill.
- Moston - history of the Moston, Slater, Warrington, and Wood families of Cheshire.
- Munoz - also including: Broddie, Campbell, Dickson, Gildersleeve, Gonzalez, Hicks, Lanier, Maddux, Marks, Morgan, Moseley and others.
- Markham - family genealogy of Thomas Markham Sr. of England, who came to Virginia in the 1600s.
- McKusick - history of the association, its membership, genealogy of the descendants of John and Mary Barker McKusick.
- MacLachlan (3)
- Majercin / Majerchin / Mayerchin / Myerchin - documenting family in Illinois and Slovakia. Also includes Clemente, Pacheco, Kacmar, Paquette, Arasimowicz, Dundon, and Caravalho information.
- Munford - ancestors and others who share the Munford surname or its derivatives.
- Mullens / Harrison - collectors of pedigrees, letters, wills, and other documents held by the Mullens Harrison family.
- Metzler - other surnames include: Burr, Greene, Christian, McAbee, Eaton, McCann, Greenler, and Wilbourne.
- MacCallum/Malcolm Society
- MacKay (2)
- McGough - includes information about the origins of the family in Ireland and familes in the United States and Canada.
- MacLeod (3)
- MacEachain / McKaughan / McCoin - family genealogy from 247 AD, with over 25 spellings of extended family. Includes over 600 pages from a book by Minniebell McKaughan Perkins.
- Macnish - originated in Scotland, migrated to Antigua, and eventually settled in Australia.
- MacNab (2)
- Masters (3)
- Mackintosh (2)
- MacMillan (2)
- McCoy (2)
- MacDermot - clan association site with event listings, historical information, guest book, and more.
- Morris (2)
- MacDonald (4)
- MacGillivray - including the alternate spellings: McGillivray, McGillivary, MacGillvrey, McGilvra, McGillvra, MacGilvery, McGilvery.
- MacIntyre (1)
- McGovern - genealogy, history, news, chat, and fun.
- McFarrin/McFerrin - surnames include McFerrin, McFarrin, Watson, Currier, Geng, Penn, and Stein.
- McPherson - descendants of William McPherson and Nancy Wiley of Blackwater, Virginia.
- MacKinnon (1)
- MacAlpin - official listing of members supporting the re-establishment of the Clan.
- Montgomery / Lillie - other surnames include Shea, and McIntosh.
- Murnanes - of Tipperary, Cork, and Limerick.
- Mills (3)
- McIlvains - descendants of early colonist Andrew McIlvain.
- Merritt (1)
- MacAlister (2)
- McMahon (2)
- MacLochlainn / McLaughlin - of Inishowen.
- McGee / Chaney - other surnames include Hobbs, Hunt, and Overman.
- McKinnon - story of descendants of Niel and Flora MacKinnon from Tiree, Scotland to Bruce County, Ontario.
- Mineyko - includes Papandreou, Sienkiewicz, Jablonowskis, Potockis, and Puslowskis information.
- Montague (1)
- Miller (5)
- Malone (2)
- Monaghan - looks at the background of the Monaghans of Donegal of Ireland.
- McManus - history of the clan and its gatherings.
- McAteer - Irish Clan. Includes the Mateers, McTeers and Meteers.
- McConville - features historical information about the McConville family and Irish genealogy in general. Also covers traditional music and Irish Sessions in Chicago.
- McCaffrey / McCorkle / Woody - descendants of many early Virginia, North Carolina, West Virginia, Kentucky & Ohio families.
- Mansker - hyperlinked resource for researchers into the Mansker and Minsker families.
- Martin-Dye / Everard - extended family tree including Clews and Larkby.
- McConnell - especially McConnells in Ohio.
- Mort - all branches of the family in America; information about newsletter, researchers, queries, family reunions, contacts, data exchange.
- Marble - including the surnames: Boon, Carver, Downs, Knapp, Landers, Marble, Rinehart, Roberts, Sadler, Stapp, Turner and Webb.
- MacKinnon / Jackson - features the MacKinnon/McKinnon and Jackson/Jacklin genealogy.
- Metcalf / Waslin - includes family history resources for the English surnames Andrew, Bradley, Gill, Harrison, Herrington, Maude, Metcalf, Meggitt, Nelson, Pearson, Shaw, Thornton, Turner, Waslin.
- McMenemy - for McMenemy (and variants) families across the world, for the purpose of sharing family histories and information.
- Meriwether - hereditary society of the descendants of Nicholas Meriwether (1631-1678).
- Monroe / Munroe - includes family trees and numerous original source documents.
- Maxwell (2)
- Milton / Melton
- Maxfield - information about the descendants of William Maxfield and other Maxfields interested in family history.
- Martin (1)
- McMurphy - family genealogy and history information.
- McPhail - family research and genealogy site.
- Millard - beginning with Thomas Millard in 1681.
- MacArthur - family trees submitted by researchers from all over the Western World. The objective is to unite all branches of the clan.
- Madaris - genealogy from 1600 - 1920, including alternate spellings: Medearis, Medaris, McDaris and McDearis.
- Milsom - history of the family from Bath, England.
- Mengerink - also including the surnams: Van der Sluis, Wilbrink and Alkema, and many more. A
- Manning - of Elmira, NY: James and Honora (Noonan) Manning of Ireland to Hartford County, CT to Elmira, NY.
- Mercer - includes Aust, Brown, Campbell, Clark, Curry, Dorman, Floore, Follendore, Hopper, Knight, Mann, McDade, Myers, Myrick, Oden, Reed, Reid, Rowland, Vernon, and Vollendor.
- MacKenzie / McKenzie - researching Alexander McKenzie from Port Henry, New York (approx. 1750); other surnames include Breese, Teeter, and Towner.
- McCarty - for researchers of the Irish surname McCarty/MacCarthy and its variations.
- Moraca / Muraca / Maruca
- Minyard - James and Susannah Minyard and their descendants from Franklin County, Ga.
- Maclaine (1)
- McCartney - including vital statistics, name origins, and census returns.
- McFarland / Lamont - Ballymoney, County Antrim, Ireland to the Black Hills of South Dakota. Includes a link to County Antrim Families on the Web.
- Morgan (1)
- Martin / Timothy - family histories.
- Mudge / Collins - including surnames DeWitt, Covey and many more.
- Marple - includes an index of the Marple and Hart families, oral history, and publications.
- Moen - also including genealogy information for Knudson and McKnight surnames.
- MacCrimmon / McCrimmon - created for anyone interested in family history and genealogy.
- Mallandaine - history of the family from 1670 to the present day.
- Mann - genealogy of Nancy Mann Davis and her families from VA, NC, SC, GA, AL, and MS, including the surnames of Mann, Martin, Rodgers, Wells, and Oliver.
- Moffatt - decendents of William Nethorpe Moffatt, who, with his family, arrived at Lyttleton in the ship.
- Malet / Veale - family tree and information.
- Marbury - other surnames include: Hoodenpyl, Rounsaval, Summerhill, and Wicker.
- - also including Mitchell, Luttrell, and Baird surnames.
- Merkel - surnames include Merkel (xonnections to Iffezheim and Langenbrand, Germany) Sippel, Barrett, Pabst, Ruff, and many others.
- Millenaar - also spelled Millenear.
- McChesney - other surnames include: Allen, Cartwright, Cross, Garner, Grantham, Griffith, Hill, Humphreys, Keith, Mattison, Phillips, Russell, Snelson.
- Middleton (1)
- Mackison - attempting to document the history of all the Mackison family in the United States.
- Masek - research dating back to 1865.
- Mellet - variants include Millet, Mellott, Mylotte.
- Moody (2)
- Marinaccio - easy-to-read look at my ancestors. With digitally restored photos.
- McElhinney - genealogical research on the surname.
- McLain - database of the family is included to help with your search.
- Moyseowicz - family web pages, family trees, links to the name world wide, family histories and Polish language pages.
- McMenamin / McMenomey - searching for Donegal ancestors and their homeplaces, and for possible relatives in Ireland, America or elsewhere.
- Matthews (3)
- McAfee (2)
- McGarty - including the surnames: Rouse, Concannon, Pierce, Gerolstein, Sandlin, Jehle and Johnson.
- McInnis - with genealogies including the surnames, Rush, and Deaton.
- Midgley - presenting information about the people and places called Midgley.
- Monk - searching surnames: Cunningham, Shrewsbury, Blankenship, Mckinney, Akers, Rinehart, Hubbard, Rinehart, and others.
- McClintock - collection of genealogies submitted by fellow researches.
- McNitt - genealogies and historical documents of interest to the McNitt, McNett and McNutt branches of Scotland's Clan MacNauchtan.
- Meador / Sneddon - other surnames include: Brumbaugh, Wellman, Hunt, Pinkerton, Pembroke, Sanders, Self, Goodwin, Wagy, and Stone.
- Morrison - includes pictures, queries, and online database.
- MacNicol (1)
- McGuire (1)
- Marrian - family information by surname, pedigree, or descendants.
- McConathy - genealogical research for the surname.
- Moeckly / Möckli - dedicated to Konrad Möckli and his son Johannes Ulrich Möckli.
- Mudford - also Evans, Stone, Lloyd, Walters, Francis, and Hillier.
- McCaughan - sharing information about our tree: McCaughn, McCaughan, McCoin and others.
- McCloud / McLeod - also including the surnames: MacLoud, Mosier, Moser, Mosher, Musser and various other spellings. Queries, census, burial, Biographical sketches and photos.
- Miesterfeld - tracing the family from Johann Miesterfield in 18th-century Prussia to the present. Includes biography of Michael Miesterfeld. Also researching Wolfgang Cyzinski.
- McGlathery - information on American and Canadian McGladdery, McGladery, McGladrey, and Meglathery genealogy between 1734 - 1920.
- McLatchy - listing descendants of John McLatchy (1756-1832).
- Monds - names include: Capps, Cashwell, Howell, Lee, Pipkin, Weeks, Williford, Bartholow, Beaver, Bryan, Duff, and Huddleston.
- Myers (2)
- Meinsen - Christian and Lydia Meinsen.
- McCord (1)
- McDonald / McDaniel - family genealogy.
- Massey - other names include: Lewis, Adams, Pulitano, McBride, Rogers, and more.
- Miener - information about the surname.
- Minnican - linking all the branches of the Minnican family worldwide, including the variant spellings Minican, Minnikin, and Minikin amongst others.
- Moring / Mooring - documenting the descendants and associated family lines of John Moring and Jane White of Virginia, c. 1640. Includes chart for determining familial relationships.
- Muschamp - research into the family history from the origins in the 11th century, through to the present day.
- Moore (2)
- Mercaldo - also including the surnames, Benner, Brooks, Buehrie, Buono, and others.
- Mansur - covers the history of the Wisconsin-based Mansur family.
- Miyabara - organised in a genealogical format and is dedicated to friends and family.
- McCandless - includes births, deaths, marriages, and church records.
- Middlebrook - also including the names Blunt, Mew, and Anderton.
- Mangus - family tree including names of Thring, Metheny, Garrett, Gallardo, Taylor, and Meyers.
- Mueller - descendants of Ernest F.W. Mueller born in 1832 in Celle, Germany.
- Minnion - including information on Matthews, Weed, Higgs, Scott, Boomer, and Chamberlain families.
- Mackenstedt / Runde / Peetz - genealogy and ancestry of the families.
- McBee - other surnames include: Bauer, Branson, Billington, Hagemeier, Rinkel, Schulenberg, and Beasley.
- Mottershead (1)
- Mashburn (1)
- MacKenzie - of the Isle of Lewis. Documents Donald MacKenzie's direct family line over 200 years.
- Matthews Family History for the Isle of Wight - includes photographs and family trees for the Matthews family who originated in the Isle of Wight, England.
- McCance - contains a family tree covering 11 generations of the descendants of David McCance, who was born in the late 17th Century in Dunmurry, Co Antrim.
- Meddemmen - offers surname history, photos, family tree, and contacts.
- Miodonski - contains tree, photos, and history of the U.K. based family.
- Maltpress - offers family history for the surname Malpass, Mallpress, and Maltpress.
- Mytton - Traces the Mytton lineage as far back as 1154.
- Michalak / Mazur
- McDonald Family Genealogy - McDonald family genealogy web site with photos, surnames, histories, documents, family tree, and more.
Having trouble finding your family
history records? Enter your Surname here!
Read news releases and articles concerning the latest Online family records:
Daily News Stories
Search over 600+ Historical Databases
Search for Genealogy records online!
Family Tree Templates
Genealogy Search Tips - review 1
Getting started with Genealogy
The Search Page
Interested in Surnames
Daily Genealogy News
Click to search about:
Additional information about the your Genealogy
Free-Genealogy Links page
Take me Home
Having trouble viewing your family history documents? Click here for FREE samples
(Acrobat Reader Required)