Want to link to Free-genealogy.co.uk? Send an email HERE with your website URL. Don't forget to link back! (Due to amount of emails this could take a couple of weeks)
SITE LISTINGS >> Lineages and Surnames
Click the first name of your surname:
A, B, C, D, E, F, G ,H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, Y, Z
- Parduhn - dedicated to researching the family genealogy
- Priestnall Site - Priestnall website with lovely old photos from past and present
- Penhallow / Penhollow / Penharlow - family worldwide related back to 1300 Cornwall, England.
- Phebus - worldwide research of the Phebus, Phoebus, Febus surnames. includes general genealogical resources and links.
- Pentecost - lineages of several branches of the surname.
- Pace - home of the Pace Society of America.
- Pimblott - includes online family tree.
- Povinelli - many stories and photo galleries of Carisolo, Italy for all Povinelli families around the world.
- Pappe - family history for the descendants of Richard Pappe Sr. (1860-1919).
- Pargeter - also Pargetter, Pargettor, Pargiter, Pargitter, and Pargittor.
- Prisk - information on Prisks around the world.
- Pigott - Our ancestral families immigrated in the 17th or 18th centuries to Virginia, the Carolinas or Georgia. Listed are direct ancestors.
- Prater / Walker - ancestors of the families.
- Poochigian - from Armenia to America in the 1800s. Includes photo gallery, family tree, feature articles, links, and more.
- Paquin - also investigating the Golding, Sutherland, and Moody family trees.
- Parrott / Reilly - family tree for these surnames.
- Pile - also Skins, Hills, Harrison, Bingham, Watts, Pritchett, and Cudworth.
- Polson / Polston / Ferguson - history of the immediate family of William G. Polson and Elizabeth Ferguson, who settled in Washington County, Arkansas.
- Pennington (4)
- Pelletier (3)
- Parker (4)
- Pearce / Roop - also including: Reed, Oldham, Christian, Harrison, Hower, McIntyre, Owen, Owens, Reed, Roller and Spangler.
- Patrick (2)
- Preece - documents the Preece family originating in Ledbury, Herefordshire, England, who moved to Burton then Beeston.
- Patterson (1)
- Prosser - also Archbold, Audsley, Barnard, Medhurst, and Specht.
- Peoples - includes Ahnentafels for Wilson and Peoples lineages.
- Parsons (2)
- Parsons - genealogy from 1590 to 1850.
- Priestnall - documents the history of the Priestnall family from Cheshire, U.K. Alternative spellings include Pristnall and Priestner.
- Poyntz - contains extracts from the ecclesiastical records of British India.
- Phelps - searching all Phelpses in the U.S. and Canada; quarterly, award winning, 20-page newsletter; free queries.
- Probasco - genealogy resource for those researching the surname.
- Prentice / Prentiss / Prentis
- Popp - extensive research, sources, pedigree charts, and gedcom.
- Pegg - some descendants and history of Daniel Pegg, d.1702 Philadelphia, PA, with links to other Pegg researchers.
- Pearsalls - history of the family including articles, letters, census, etc.
- Pinkerton (2)
- Prost - links, history and queries from a network concerning the surname and several others.
- Poindexter - contains some photos, as well as dates and places for many surnames including Turner, Leftwich, McCluer, Oswald, and Goforth.
- Pounders - includes also Allen, Burfield, Coffman, Hollis, Hopper, Kirkley, McLendon, Parnell, Putman, and Quine.
- Prentice - Family lines besides Prentice include: Beller, Black, Cook, Garland, Kitchen(s), and Morgan.
- Pine / Pyne
- Patey [patey.com] - centralize research on the Patey name.
- Pipes - genealogy of the surname Pipes, including Civil War soldiers named Pipes, with family history, facts and data.
- Pageau - also Pageot and Pajot.
- Palliser - genealogy and family trees, and for variants, such as Pallister, Pallyser etc.
- Philbrick / Philbrook - devoted to the genealogy and history of the families in the United States and around the world.
- Pleckham - for people of Pleckham, Pluckhahn or Plueckhahn family background.
- Pinnell - coordinating research efforts this surnames researchers.
- Primmer - includes surnames: Talbot, Greene, Lanceylin, Kent, Lough, McWhor, Fletcher, Primmer, Vose and McKenna.
- Pomerantz - for all people, worldwide, bearing the name of Pomerantz.
- Proctor - Paulette's family genealogy page.
- Pence - searchable databases of our ancestry. Three large databases plus an index of documents. Families from Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts, Georgia, Ohio, etc.
- Pugh (1)
- Parmelee - news, history, and genealogical puzzles, as well as heirlooms and a family magazine.
- Parnell - sons and daughters of Thomas Parnell and Elizabeth Griffiths. Other family names include Doyle, Cope, Kemp, and Baker.
- Perotti - discovering the genealogy of the family tree. Providing the coat of arms, pedigree charts, and meaning of surnames.
- Perry / Greene - other surnames include: Lewis, Kenyon, Cross, Hoxsie, and Segar.
- Porter / Kubbannek
- Pagoria - family tree (mostly U.S.) dating back to the 1700s.
- Plane - documenting the Plane family in Australia and the United Kingdom. Also includes the van der Flier and Haanstra lines from The Netherlands.
- Price (3)
- Popielow - including alternate spellings: Popiel, Popel, Popil, and Popeil. In Polish and English.
- Pearston - traces three known family branches in North America.
- Petersons - of Minnesota.
- Poag - email registry, family trees, and a message board.
- Pateman - history of a Pateman line dating back to the seventeenth century in Cambridgeshire, England.
- Pazarena - family members including members by marriage.
- Presant - researching Presant ancestors in the Norwich and Yarmouth areas of East Anglia.
- Palmer, Darlene - Trees, Branches & Twigs - researching surnames: DeMoss, Davis, Clary, Luke, Drake, Nance, Brittingham, Thompson, Ellerman, Roemer, Snider, Luke, Felts, others; in Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, NC, Germany.
- Peck (1)
- Pittendrigh - sharing and collecting family tree info and links.
- Phillips (2)
- Phillips of South Wales - also Davies, Start, Morriston, and Llansamlet.
- Papworth - worldwide info being sought and shared.
- Payne (1)
- Proffit / Proffitt (1)
- Phythian - traces the history of the Phythian surname.
- Playford - other family names include Rootes, Fitzgibbon, and Robbins.
- Peaslee - assists other genealogists in their search for their family history.
Having trouble finding your family
history records? Enter your Surname here!
Read news releases and articles concerning the latest Online family records:
Daily News Stories
Search over 600+ Historical Databases
Search for Genealogy records online!
Family Tree Templates
Genealogy Search Tips - review 1
Getting started with Genealogy
The Search Page
Interested in Surnames
Daily Genealogy News
Click to search about:
Additional information about the your Genealogy
Free-Genealogy Links page
Take me Home
Having trouble viewing your family history documents? Click here for FREE samples
(Acrobat Reader Required)